Urban village at the heart of Popovo
Trnčina is a village where the original architecture was preserved (houses, guvnos. salaši) as well as the abandoned village of Miljanjići. .
The chapel of st. Ana, a votive chapel, was built and placed in Popovo field in 1898.
The church of st. George was built in 1896 at the heart of Trnčina, close to the dolomities named Zmajevci. It was named after the legend of st. George, known in the local folklore as the saint slayer of dragons.